Home » Trending » Teen Has Seizures And Dies Because Of A Parasitic Infection Called Neurocysticercosis

Teen Has Seizures And Dies Because Of A Parasitic Infection Called Neurocysticercosis

This story speaks about an 18-year-old Indian man, who was rushed to the emergency because of sharp and sudden pain in his groin. The man’s situation was so bad, as their was swelling over his eyes, and he’d also suffered seizures.



Doctors tried so hard to save the unnamed teen, who had cysts in his right eye and groin and presence of lesions in his brain, but unfortunately, he passed away after 2 weeks.


His illness was because a parasitic infection of the central nervous system called neurocysticercosis, and it enters the human body after eating a tapeworm while eating undercooked food. Watch the video above to have more information.



Share this with your family and friends.
Stay for one more story, be sure to check out these Top Trending Stories below:

Next Story :

Lifelong puppy pushed out door by cruel owner…


On death row for no reason

Susie Q is too unfortunate to be on the death row and when you know the reason, you will be mad too. This has happened because of her owner’s boyfriend who didn’t like her and the reason is that he believed the puppy to be too old and slow. She was found abandoned and wandering on the streets of Pasco County, Florida.



The shelter found the dog because of her microchip and try to return to her owner but they said that they didn’t want her anymore. The heartbreaking reality is that the woman kicked the dog outside when her boyfriend said he didn’t like her. The only good thing is that a kindhearted Samaritan found her and took her to a shelter. At least she will be fed there and be safe from the predators.

Please continue to share her story until she gets adopted.


You may also like

س