Most dangerous bug
While most bugs are harmless, but this bug from Texas is as dangerous as a bug could be and it is called "kissing bug”. Don’t go on its name because it is baseless and there’s a rather suitable name for them, "The Assassin bug”. They are super dangerous because they spread a disease called dangerous disease called American Trypanosomiasis.
This disease is spread by the feces and only in Texas, 400 dogs have died from this. The transmission of the disease start when their feces get rubbed on the bite wound. The symptoms of the disease include massively swollen eyelids or shocks and the symptoms might be like that of a flu. They are highly dangerous and if you even suspect that you have been bit by this bug, please visit the doctor immediately.